Maryam Namazie has a list of ways you can oppose people being sentenced to death by stoning. Only the Force Change and Facebook links worked for me, but try everything you can if you oppose this terrible practice.
And once again, demand for Camp Quest is growing fast enough to demand a battle of the fund raisers. In one corner, cephalopod aficionado Pee Zed Myers, cockily declaring his imminent victory over all that is right and mammalian. In the other corner, a brave, valiant, daring and true… 12 people.
- Greta Christina of Greta Christina’s Blog
- Hemant Mehta of Friendly Atheist
- Jen McCreight of Blag Hag
- JT Eberhard of WWJTD
- Adam Lee of Daylight Atheism
- Sikivu Hutchinson of Black Skeptics
- Matt Dillahunty of The Atheist Experience
- Cuttlefish of Digital Cuttlefish
- C. L. Hanson of Letters from A Broad
- The Chaplain of An Apostate’s Chapel
- Phil Ferguson of Skeptic Money
- Dale McGowan of The Meming of Life
Donate for Camp Quest, do it for science, for reason, for truth and justice. But, most of all, do it for heightened emotional pleas.